How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gymboree Play and Music

Today I had signed up for a free trial class for Gymboree. I was so excited to take Soley! This Class is a music class where mom's and babies sit around a circle and play with different instrumental toys and sing songs. As soon as we got there she was not in a good mood. I am not sure if she was just having a bad day because she had been up for 6 hours with out a nap or if she just was not digging being around a whole bunch of kids. We tried to stick the class out but I ended up leaving 15 minutes into the class because she was crying uncontrollably. We are signed up for a mommy and me swim class next Sat. I hope it will go better.

1 comment:

Mma said...

Sorry that it wasn't the best experience for Soley but with the lack of sleep you can understand that. Hopefuly the swim class will be more comforting for her. Liam went to both Gymboree and Mommy and Me swim classes and he enjoyed them very much as did Amy. Think positive!