How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, June 20, 2011

My Birthday Present from Mommy and Daddy...

I have been waiting for over a week for this to come in! It finally is here! Jon and I just spent the last hour putting it together. Jon is such a great father and husband. He is so tired from working all day and still has work to do but he took time to put this together because he knew how much it would mean to me. Soley is fast asleep and I can't wait to see her reaction in the morning. Let me know what you think!!!







3 comments:

Samantha said...

As if Lilly Kate didn't already love coming to your house! This is super cute. Where did you put it?

Megan Harbridge said...

HAHA, I was just thinking today that she and Soley could play with it together! Actually more of Lilly kate Playing. It has not found a spot in the house yet...

Mma said...

Soley is going to love the kitchen and will have years of fun playing the mommy at work. Liam still enjoys his shopping cart and playing with all the food items that he purchases at the store and brings home to prepare for all of us. Sometimes his menu is quite "interesting"...Enjoy!