How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

You can't see all of this pictures that well in the video so I figured I would post them too! We had so much fun this year with Soley at Halloween, I can't wait for next year. For those of you that know Soley she never stops! So this night was perfect for her, I think we did 15-20 houses! Yes she is only one! I can't wait for next year!

Brayden what a CUTIE!


Olivia's bottem, too CUTE!
Best Friends in the making! These two are like twins, they just love eachother! Soley is so lucky to have Olivia as her BFF! And Mommy is so lucky to have Ilana!
How cute is her hair! I have to admit I am a little, actually a lot jealous! It's going to be years before Soley's hair gets this long!

This was my favorite picture of the night, I can't tell you how much Soley adores her Daddy!

1 comment:

Mma said...

All of these photos are so sweet. The girls are definitely best friends and how great that Soley has made friends already. Yes, many more fun nights ahead on the Trick-or-Treat path!