How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Family Party

This past weekend we had Soley's first party which was her family swim party at my parents house, RaRi and Poppi!  It was so much fun! It was a Angelina ballerina, cinderella pool party! All of our family came, my bother and his family came in town from Nashville and Jon's parents came in from Canada.  It was a great turnout. Soley was so excited all day, she just could not wait to eat her cake, open presents and swim!

This was Soley right before everyone got there, she was very excited!


Soley and her cousin Lilly Kate, she was SO looking forward to seeing her! The girls played the entire weekend and never fought one time! They play so well together!


Soley's cousin Isaac! He is the sweetest baby I have ever met, and my nephew! He is such a big boy, only 6 months old, and weighs almost 20 pounds!


Soley's Angelina Ballerina cake! She is made out of fondant, they did such a amazing job! The cake was strawberry with strawberry cream cheese icing!



Cinderella cupcakes, YUM!



Cinderella Piñata!



My parents pool, there is a sign with her pictures on it and some crate streamers!


Soley and Lilly Kate posing before getting cake!


Fondant Angelina!



After cake and a cupcake!


Opening up her presents!







Party number 1 down it the books! Thanks to all our family who joined us! Thanks to my mom and dad for hosting! And my mom for Soley's birthday cake it was perfect!  As soon as I get the photos back from the photographer on her kid party at All About Kids I will post on that party! It was just AMAZING!


No comments: