How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Myrtle Beach

This past week we traveled to Myrtle Beach for our Family Vacation with My parents!  We had a amazing time as always! This year was Myrtle Beach, last year was Hilton Head.  They both were tons of fun but I think we love Hilton Head more! We had great weather until the last day when it rained but we were able to play at a fun zone type place which Soley had a blast doing!  We drove down and Soley did amazing! She is really the best traveler! She does better then me! My parents best friends also join us on this trip which worked out perfect because they brought 2 of their grandchildren who were 6 and 8, and Soley loved them! Soley really only plays with older children, she could care less about playing with kids her age, but anyone over 5 she does great with! My mom's best friend was our OBGYN so it's always nice to see her and her husband! 

Soley playing on the beach with my dad!






Before we left Soley and I got our nails done, matching with flowers! She loved it! Soley loves matching things!




Soley and Isaiah building a drizzle castle! Isaiah and Ella Joy were two of the most well behaved children I have ever seen!


Doing Sparklers


Playing the ipad with Poppi!




Playing Put Putt at our Resort! She loves put putt!




Her First Doughnut ever! A Krispy Kreme! YUMMY!



My One edited picture, did not have time to do the others, Jon and Soley on the beach! They look so much alike! What a amazing daddy he is!


Another trip down in the books! Now we are home for a while! We have a semi light week ahead of us, Soley starts ballet up this week and we have orientation for preschool! Soley will start preschool two days a week coming up soon.  I actually don't think that she is going to do it and have prepared my self that we are going to be taking a large monetary loss, but we are okay with it.  I don't want to force her to go but want to give her the opportunity.  The preschool that we choose is amazing! We have known countless families from our church and friends send their children there.  It's for 2 days a week and four hours each day.  One reason why we chose it was because the director has been there 30 years and all the staff has been there a minimum of 8 years! Yes that is un heard of! They also cater to moms like me! They have a car pool but allow you to drop off and pick up if you wish.  They are very strict with a zero policy on behavior, which I love! The first two weeks they have a room for moms or dads who want to stay while their children are at class in case their children have a hard time adjusting! So we will just have to wait and see! I don't see Soley letting me leave the classroom so I don't beleive that she will actually do it but I hope she does like it! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RaRai had fun too:). I agree Hilton Head was better but only because we were on the beach. Driving to and from the beach was not as fun. Next year we will see about all 9 of us renting a house on the beach, but first Poppi & RaRi need a rest:).