How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Weekend!

Well, what a crazy weekend! Jon and I started Sunday off going to the opening game for the Cards, it was SO HOT, but lucky for  us our friends who invited us are owners for one of the cabooses!  We had amazing seats and also enjoyed food and air conditioning before the game and during half time!  It was really a fun game!  My parents kept Soley for the day and she did amazing.  She spent most of her time swimming, and eating desserts.  We picked her up around 8pm and then headed back to our friends for more swimming, needless to say Soley finally passed out around 11:30pm.
  Today was family palooza for our church, and I was serving the first shift, so Jon and his dad took Soley to play while I helped out!  For anyone who has never been, put it on your list for next year! It's really amazing, and it's free!  Soley came home and took a short nap and then we headed over for a party at a friends house.  Soley and I attend a playgroup during the week and we have become really close with two of the families and we all gathered together today with the men and kids and had a amazing time!  Well off to bed for me, hope everyone had a amazing week!


I did not take any pictures from the weekend, so I will leave you with this one... Soley at the dentist a little bit ago, getting her teeth cleaned! This is her 3rd visit so far and she loves it, I hope it stays that way.  



No comments: