How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, October 21, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

So once again we made it to the pumpkin patch this year! This is one of my favorite things to do around fall and we have been coming to the same place for the last 3 years!  On this special day I had just bought my new lens for my DSLR (thanks to my in-laws a great b-day present!) So I am still learning on how to shoot with it, this was my very first attempt, I am going to love this lens! Of course I need a ton of practice, but anyways... We had a amazing day the weather was just perfect, and we enjoyed every little moment with our family of four. 

Soley posing for a shot in front of the pumpkins.


Out in the pumpkin patch.


Trying to find the perfect one, Soley wanted to find one that she could carry all by herself! 


Jon and baby M looking for her pumpkin, she was wearing Soley's outfit from her first halloween, and it had a pumpkin hat.


I FOUND IT! (finally, we were looking forever!)


Now Mya's turn.


Carrying her pumpkin to the tractor ride back.



Me and baby M on the tractor ride back.


Soley getting her face painted, she wanted the cupcake!




Running through the tunnel!



What a amazing day! We had such a good time, and I'm so glad to have Jon, Soley & Mya in my life! I have a video of Soley feeding the animals I will post it later!  Again, I always say this but I have some amazing photos of Mya but I CAN'T SHOW ANY OF THEM! I know it will get easier! NIGHT!


No comments: