How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sister love

Must be something between sisters... Soley asked me today if I would go away so she could baby sit Mya.  So sweet how much they love each other! 

We took soley out on a date night this Friday night. My mom kept the babies, Jon, Soley and I went swimming at the YMCA, out to eat and Soley got her very first blizzard! It was a fun night. She choose butterfinger (don't think she actually knew what it was but she said she loved it!) 

Sweet Jalen is doing so good and adjusting right into the family! He loves Mya and calls her baby. He continues to call Jon and I mommy and daddy and soley sissy. He is still sleeping 14 hours through the night and takes a 2 hour nap. And I'm so glad because Mya is still up 4-5 times a night. Sweet soley sleeps 12 hours through the night as well only took 3 years haha! 


No comments: