How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, January 25, 2015

First bath and girl love :)

So to be honest I think we now officially live in a zoo. Thank the Lord for good moms. My mom has been here helping and we could not have survived with out her. 

So Jalen could care less about the baby lol. But these other to girls are in love! They helped me give Rainey her first bath. Of course she did so well because this little girl is amazing. She realy is the 4th child. She is so easy and we already are so in love with her. I actually look forward to putting my other kids in bed at night just so I can snuggle with her all to myself. I know our time will be limited but I look forward to being her mommy. I love you sweet Rainey, you were a surprise but the best one ever. I can't imagine our life with out her. 














No comments: