How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Baby Dedication...

Wow, it's been a long time,  I don't really need to say why, lol you all know! I thought three kids was hard, wow three is a vacation! It's been a hard adjustment but so worth it!!! Our sweet Raine bug (that's what soley calls her) is doing amazing! I just took her to the doctor today and she is 9 pounds 13 ounces, and 22.5 inches long! She is still a little peanut and is in the 10th percentile for both height and weight.  She is the length of Soley when she was born and she is 9 week today, maybe she will be short?
Recently we decided to have all three of our babies dedicated.  Our church has a newspaper that is distributed all over Louisville, every year they put all the babies dedicated in the paper, but they always choose one photo to go on the front of that paper, and to my surprise Rainey was chosen! I opened the paper to look for her small picture inside and almost fell over when I saw this! So amazing! Crazy to think it went to thousand of houses, haha! The dedication went really well, and it was amazing for Jalen and Mya to be included, more to come on them...


No comments: