How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter...


Soley's first Easter was a blast... I had such a good time doing all the commercial Easter treats and most of all the sharing the true meaning of Easter with Soley. I know that she is too little to really understand this year but someday she will understand the true meaning of Easter. This year things were really put into perspective for me. I can't even imagine how much God loves all of us, the love that I have for Soley is like nothing I have ever felt before and to know that God loves each and every one of us more then that is mind blowing to me. I am so thankful that Jesus paid it all for us, so that we can be washed as white as snow.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh my sweet little Soley, watching you color Easter eggs with your Mommy may have been one of the most precious things that I have ever seen.

What a beautiful Easter dress- I love the color.

Most importantly, I love you. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Mma said...

Happy Easter Monday to you Soley. I know that your first Easter was a truly blessed and joyful day. Your mommy is going to teach you so many wonderful happenings about the true meaning of Easter as you grow from year to year. You're also beginning some family traditions for all the religious and secular holidays. Enjoy all of them!