How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Easter

I know I'm behind so here it goes... Easter was So So much fun this year. I remember as a little girl loving Easter and all the Holidays! All of you out there who have children k ow what I'm talking about, getting to experience things through your children is SO much more fun then you ever had as a child! I just live being Soley's mom! Here are some pictures from Easter and a video of Soley looking for her eggs. This year we did the Easter bunny but Soley kept saying that it was Jon who was doing it, guess she is too smart! I also spent a ton of time teaching her to memorize that Jesus died on the cross for us! Take a look! Just figured out can only to pics on the iPhone app. Will load video later. This is soley at church and her and Jon that afternoon at the park.

No comments: