How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, May 25, 2012

Trying to catch up...

I'm working on catching up on all my posting! We have missed so much over the last few months. To start Soley got a swing set for Christmas from both sets of grandparents.  They both asked what Soley what she would want so I thought if I could get a really good deal on a playset (which I did) then we should get that! Well we made it work I got one on sale and a coupon and here it is! She just loves it! She spends most of her time on the swings but on her belly, she also likes to stand on the outside of the Glider and look upside down, she is a little bit of a dare devil! Her favorite thing to do is to go around to the stools on the side and order through the window, you can kind of see it in the first picture to the left.  She always is the customer and I have to go inside the clubhouse and she always orders brown rice with soy sauce and water in a Minnie cup! SO FUNNY!  But then her game is when you ask her to pay for the food she runs away and pretends to not pay and wants you to chase her! So much fun! I love this little girl, she is too smart!






No comments: