How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Art Project

I have been working hard on doing "School" with Soley in the morning each day.  We usually only do it about 3 days a week because of her classes that we take.  I finally got a new camera for my birthday!!!!! I have been wanting a dSLR for so long but we did not want to take the plunge.  I got a wonderful camera from my inlays 2 years ago and it was working great until it broke and it was going to be more then half the price of the cost of it to fix it so we decided to get a new one.  Also because I don't have a iphone anymore I have not had anything to take pictures of! Well thats all about to change! Get ready for tons of pictures to come!
    Anyways, here is a few pictures from our school today.  We went outside this morning, with our baby in our stroller and collected leaves on a walk for our project today.  We then colored over top of the leaves to make a print of them.  We also made leaf men and women, and did our color of the day worksheets, BLUE!









No comments: