How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A little fun... and voting.

Here are just a few random pics of some adventures we did last week.  Enjoy, hope your having a great  day, and not thinking about the election! I'm not going to say much because I respect that everyone has different views but I'm glad its over!
Funny story about voting yesterday, that morning I told Soley that we were going to vote and I told her who I was voting for and asked her who she was going to vote for and she said "GO CARDS!" LOL, the louisville Cardinals! You see her daddy has turned her into a cards fan! I am a U of K fan and plead with her all the time, but Jon has brainwashed her! In his defense he did play baseball for UofL so I can kinda understand!
So after we voted we were walking out to the car and I told her how special it was that she was able to vote today, and asked her who she voted for and she said... Mrs. Romney!!! You see she thought that I had been saying Mrs. Romney not Mitt! LOL so cute!  NO matter who you voted for we still love everyone and no matter who is president we know that our reward is in heaven and one day we will be with the one and only king!

(p.s. thankfully you can only serve 2 terms as a president!)



My in laws will probably be calling soon from Canada, but how cute are these.  Soley was playing doctor and this was the outcome! What good sports!





No comments: