How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, November 29, 2012

School Time

We try and do a little bit of school every week, about three days.  We share the office/ school room with daddy.  I think that it is important for me to teach Soley everything that I can.  She loves doing school time and picked it up very quickly.  I feel that I am running out of things to teach her! We are still not sure if we are going to homeschool her or send he to a small private school.  Lucky for us we still have 2.5 more years to decide.  

Soley made these cupcakes out of play dough.  I think she did a pretty good job! She would play with play dough all day long if she could! 

Painting, what fun! She also LOVES doing this, but it is a ton of clean up!


Creation circles, our felt learning board! Yes I know the circles are out of place! She does not have them all memorized just yet. 


She knows all the days of the week in order, and can sing the song.  We are still working on the months, wont be to long. 


1 comment:

Erin Owen said...

I love this idea of "school time." I really need to implement that with Scarlett. We are working on numbers, letters, etc. But it is very informal. Do you have a curriculum your follow or somewhere that you purchase your little posters from?
Soley's cupcakes are so pretty!!