How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A few pics.


Valentines Day morning, my mom brought over Soley's present on the way to work! Only day she will ever get Jelly Beans in the morning! What a treat!

Jumping on the trampoline, have been loving the random warm weather days! Don't know if you can tell but look at soley's hair peeking out the back of her hat!!!


Getting ice cream at 32 on v-day!


GO CARDS! My dad too Soley shopping on v-day and this is what she came home with! Thank you dad she loves it and looks so sweet!!! All Soley talks about is wanting to be a cheerleader!




Soley has started NOT taking naps, and going to bed at 8pm!!! CRAZY I KNOW!! It's pretty hard for me to go the entire day through without a break but it sure is nice to be putting your kid to bed at 8pm and not 1am!!!! Some day's she still needs a little snooze so I put her down for 1 hr and then wake her up, and she goes down at 9pm.  Most kids take a 2-3 hour nap and go to bed at 8, but I always remind my self we are all different! And I am thankful for how GOD made Soley.


Eating some pizza on the way home from Costco! 


No comments: