How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The baby's room...


I'm not sure why we call it that, we don't actually know what the age of our new kid/kiddies will be but we do need a room ready.  This past weekend Jon painted the baby's room a light gray and it looks great! I have pink curtains up in the room because they are all that I have right now and look cute! I had originally purchased them for Soley's room but then changed to teal and red.  We plan to keep with the pink accent colors for a girl and yellow for a boy. We still need crib bumpers etc. but we will wait for all of that once we get a placement.  We are still waiting to be approved which seems like it's taking forever but I know God has a plan and I am trusting in his timing! Our friends that we met in our foster classes actually got there approval phone call last week, and within 24 hours of that call had two offers for sibling groups! So I'm thinking that once we do get approved it will be fast!!!!



A few other things from this week... 

We went to Jon's hockey game this past weekend, and Soley looked to cute, leg warmers and all! 



Love the fur! She looks so much like Jon below!



Our neighbors tore down their deck and put in a very nice patio, and lined their yard with trees, looks great, and the tree line will help sell our house! 
     

I have been doing boot camp with my friend Elizabeth and it's horrible! I can barley walk but I am getting in great shape! I have already lost a few pounds.  We have to get up at 4:50 and be there for a hour so it's been hard adjusting but it will pay off.  Anyways on the way home around 6:45 this is what I saw driving home.  All I could think is, God is amazing.  It was so pretty.  Now if I could get my kid in bed before 11pm that would also be amazing!  I think god is preparing us for a sibling group and I have already gone 3 years with out sleep what's a little more! 


2 comments:

The Hughes Family said...

I love Soley's leg warmers! I can't wait to see what happens with your placement!

Samantha said...

Very excited! Love the my new niece(s)/nephew(s) room color!