How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, November 29, 2013

Beach Photo's

So back in Aug we went to the beach with my parents, and some family friends (our OBGYN (who delivered soley) and her family, they have been my parents best friends since before I was born!) Anyways, while we were down there I got soley's pictures taken, and they were AMAZING! I just got the C.D. in the mail today, VERY LONG STORY! But I finally got them, so I wanted to post them! Enjoy, she is so pretty! And this lady shot all of these in 30 min, Soley did so well!

This is just a few of them, they are all so great it's hard to choose, luckily I got the entire C.D! 













The pier really was that teal color, it was so cool, and great for photos! It was several shades of teal, the neatest thing! 


































Amazing right? If you ever head to Myrtle Beach, you have to check this girl out!