How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Live like this...

Soley is at school and Mya and I have been enjoying our time together cleaning the house and getting chores done.  I'm trying my best to keep this little blog going when I can, to all you momma's out there with 4 or 5 kiddos, you are amazing!!
Things around our household are always changing these days! I think being foster parents has changed our life in so many ways that we are realizing, and all for the better.  I think it's so easy for all of us to get caught up in the mundane things of this world that don't matter at all.  I know that the last few years our family has been on that path and now it finally feels like we are truly doing GOD'S work. Fostering  might not/ is probably not what you are being called to do, but as I sit here with my few min of quiet time I encourage you to find whatever it is that will truly allow you to feel like you are serving God with all your heart. When you see me, I want you to see a servant of God, I know that our family has been far from that in the past, but I know that we are on the right path to show people the Glory of the king! It's so easy for us to get caught up in so much stuff that does not matter but at the end of the day when our soul is home where it belongs one day all that other stuff will not matter. I hope that everything we say and do will point to you Lord and that you will allow us you continue on this path that you have provided us and allow us to bring people to Christ along the way! 

On that note, Jon and I have decided to put in for another placement in the coming months as Mya will most likely be going home to her bio family in Feb.  We hope that you will continue to keep our family in your thoughts and prayers as we grow our family!


Soley today getting ready for school, she is so stinking cute!


Soley this weekend, she went to the GO CARDS game with daddy, what a big girl, she loves her CARDS.  She had so much fun!



P.S. I ran into our old photographer and got Mya's pictures taken, I will try and think of a creative way to post them when I get them back!

Have a great day!

No comments: