How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ear pierced

So I know some of you are going to think this is super cute and some are not. But it's done and she looks beautiful! We have been going back and forth about getting her ears pierced, but I finally got up the courage to do it and got a health approval from our doctor so we did it! Soley actually only cried for 10 seconds, and that was because I had to hold her head still. She was such a good baby. There was two family around that were watching and afterwords they said they could not believe how well she did. They both said that they wished they had done their children that young because they did it older and it was such a pain. To tell you the honest truth, she has not made one peep about her ears. She has yet to grab them once, they were never red or swollen, and I clean them twice a day and she could care less. This is a quick picture of one of her ears I will get a better one soon. (these were taken that day so you can still see the ink where they marked them)






2 comments:

Samantha said...

I bet Daddy is already saving for those Princess cut diamonds. You look cute little niece.

Mma said...

WOW!