How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Busy Busy...

Sometimes, time gets away from you! We were so busy getting ready for our two long vacations that I have gotten away from blogging! Oh well, here is goes...
   For those of you that know us, or me, we like to stay busy! And that's what we have been doing! I have Soley enrolled in three classes, sounds like a bit much, but it's really not considering we stay at home all day and Jon works late hours a lot! We go to Ballet class, gymnastics and music all once a week.  It's all so much fun, I am sad a little bit as Soley gets older because when she is 3 I will not be able to do the classes with her, except for music.  I guess that's just how then get better and independent!

Ballet: Soley LOVES this class, she is doing so well.  Her teachers name is Mrs. Audra, and she is so so sweet and has more patience then anyone I know! Soley actually does VERY well, she listens and follows directions almost the entire class.  Right now they are practicing for there fall recital. I KNOW HOW CUTE!!!  I am just praying that she goes up on stage and does it! I have visions of here being that child that runs off the stage scared to death.  Soley is usually a pretty shy person but not in her classes, I think that she feels very comfortable and is able to open up.

Gymnastic:  I think that this is her favorite but it's hard to tell because she excels so well at the other classes.  Soley's gymnastics teacher is Mrs. Jill, and she is amazing! This time around there are only 3 people in the class including Soley and she has been doing it for over a year now so she really challenges Soley to do new and harder things.  Soley's latest trick is that she hangs onto the trapeze bar and swings while she brings her legs up and hangs on the bar upside down.  It's really cute!  I have to remind myself that she is only 2 because it's easy to get caught up into thinking they can do more bigger and harder tricks!

Music: Soley also LOVES this class, she is really into singing songs and doing hand motions and dances to go  along with them, and this is what this class is all about! Her teachers name is Mrs. Karen and she is super sweet!  They sing a hello song every week and a goodbye song.  They always have scarves, balls, parachute or other stuff.  They all get to play with a big tub of instruments and ride on the tub like a train, it's such a cute class!

In addition to this we like to go to open gyms, parks, zoo, science center, basically whatever we can do to stay buys.  We are debating adding a soccer class to our routine in the fall, don't know if she is the soccer type but thought it would be nice to try.  I know for sure she can play when she turns three, not sure about 2 year olds playing will probably be crazy, oh well!

My camera is broken and I no longer have a iphone, will post about all that next! Very exciting news for us! Have a good day! Soley has finished sleeping her 7.5 hours through the night so we are off to keep her busy! Oh what it would be like to have a sleeper! Oh well, she is so special!

No comments: