How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hilton Head

So after we returned form being gone to Canada for 17 days, we were home for a week and then went to Hilton Head with my parents! Sounds like a lot, but it al worked out perfect! I have a few picture to show you, i forgot my charger for my camera so I had to buy a new cord half way through the week, oh well.  For any one who has not been to Hilton Head I suggest to GO! It was wonderful!!! We rented a house on the beach, the second row.  It was 50 steps from the beach and had it's own pool it was amazing! The one thing we loved about Hilton Head is that you can Bike everywhere! We will hopefully be going back there next year with my brother and Sister in Law and there Kiddos two! (Depending on how Isaac (Due Late Nov) is at traveling.  Typically babies in our family are horrible travelers and we don't go out until they are 2!

















No comments: