How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, September 27, 2012

iphone...

So I mentioned in my last post that I no longer have a iphone, I was going to touch on that.  For a while now I have been feeling like I needed to make some changes in my life regarding how I spend my time.  I have been wanting to get rid of my iphone and our cable, but have never had the courage to actually do it! Well I really felt that God was telling me that this is what I need right now so I went ahead and did it! It's been a little rough with out t.v in our house, but we are making it! The first night that we were with our t.v me and Jon actually sat in bed and talked for 45 min before we feel asleep, I can't remember the last time that we did that.  We normal just watch sports center and fall asleep with the t.v on.  As far as the phone, it's been fine.  The only thing that I have really missed is the GPS, but we are making it just fine.  It's so nice to not feel like I need to check my email or do other junk on my phone that I don't need to be doing. I just have a plane old jane phone, no data, just text and talk, it's actually a GO phone! (the cheapest you can get)  I go so many places with Soley during the day when I see moms on there iphones while there kid is playing or trying to get their attention and I did not want to be one of those moms.  Now I know that this is not the right choice for everyone but it was for me right now.  I have the personality that can't really limit myself, so if I have it i'm going to be on it all the time, this way I don't have to worry about it.  Life is VERY short and I don't want to wast my time doing pointless things that can wait, God gave me the gift of a wonderful husband and the most perfect little girl in the world and I plan on soaking up every ounce of them every chance I can get.  Pray that I continue to stay strong and focused on God the way that I should, and I will do the same for you.  Goodnight!