How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Fishing & 3 year old ballet

On sunday my parents asked if they could take Soley to the Boat & R.V show ( My dad is looking to buy a gator for his farm).  Of course we said yes! About 45 min after they left I got this picture via text message.
TOO CUTE!! And yes it's a real fish! A vendor had set up this so that the kids could actually go fishing! I almost died when I got this picture, I think her face tells it all!  Soley has been fishing when we were up in Canada but that was last summer.  She came home beaming with joy! My parents also took her to Qdoba (her all time favorite restaurant, and she will tell you that!)  Thanks so much to my parents for taking her for a few hours so that Jon and I could stay at home, watch a movie and clean the house! WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

A few weeks ago Soley moved up to the 3 year old ballet class, she wont be 3 until June but she listens really well and her teacher thought she would do well, so we went with it! The main difference is that I can't go in the class with her anymore, but there is a glass wall that we watch though.  She also does 15 min of tap in this class, it is SO cute to watch! In May they will have a big recital and will go on stage by themselves, that should be very interesting! She talks about her recital all the time, she is looking forward to doing another one!

(Soley is back with pink tights and pink bow)



Not a Great video, but at the end of class they do a free dance, you can't here the music but towards the end Soley starts dancing.  Also her one little friend Evie kicks her shoe off! We all were laughing! 



This was Soley and Rolfe and their daddy's hockey game this weekend, too sweet! 


Our neighbors little girls they are so sweet, they came over yesterday to play after school for awhile, they decided to play dress up! 


It's been a fun week so far! Hope you all are doing well!

1 comment:

The Hughes Family said...

What a great little dancer! I love the fish picture too!