How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, January 21, 2013

I have a dream...

I have been trying to do schooling with Soley and a craft with each lesson. This is what we did for Martin Luther King Jr. day! I explained all about him to Soley and I don't think she fully understands but  she will as she gets older.  If you ask her what day it was today she will say his name.  If you ask her What he said, she reply's " I have a dream that one day you will have blond hair, and it's what's on the inside of your heart!" SO stinking cute! I tried to explain to Soley about skin color etc. But she had no clue! And I LOVE THAT!!! So I went the rout of talking about how people have different colored hair, eyes etc. 



This weekend we (Friends Dan & Sherri) took our kiddos to a UofL Hockey game and skating for the first time! THEY HAD A BLAST! Soley loves ice skating, she loves watching it and talks about skating all the time.  She loves Angelina Ballerina and has a ice skating dvd and watches it all the time.  She is half canadian so you never know!! Although as you can tell from the videos below, she has some practice ahead of her.  Good thing her daddy is such a good skater, because mama can't skate at all!!!





No comments: