How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Eve!!!


Wow! What a night! I can't even begin to tell you how much fun we had last night!  It's become a tradition for all of us to get together on new years (Dan, Sherri & Rolfe and us)! Since having kids things have changed a little but not much!  
The night started out with a AMAZING dinner at Fuji (one of my favorites!) And by the way when I say amazing I mean minus the fact that Rolfe (POOR KID, I FELT SO BAD FOR HIM) cried the whole time because he has a fear of fire(they cook dinner in front of you, Japanese restaurant) and that I had to call 911 because a 92 year old women at our table became unresponsive and could not lift her head, and we had to carry her out on the chair that she was sitting in! But other then all that it was great! Thankfully she was okay and Soley and I stopped to pray for her  and her family!
After our dinner we headed back to our house where the kids played and played and played! Rolfe and Soley are so much alike so they do so well together!  Before long it was midnight and the kids were still going strong and we all rang in the new year together!  We had sparkling grape juice (which Soley has NEVER had anything like that) that we toasted with! Soley loved it, and continue to ask for more and more and more! Around 12:45 we got the kiddos into bed, and then it was adult game time! Long story short we ended our game time at 4am! YES CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! We played 2 games of hard fought cranium and jenga.  I would not have changed anything for the world, getting to spend that time with best friends is so much fun, but it was VERY rough getting up with the kids the next morning, lucky for us, they slept until 9.  We then had a huge breakfast fixed by me and Sherri, and the kids played for a while then we said BYE to the Bridles.  This was Soley's first sleepover at our house, and she loved it! I can't wait for next new years, I don't know how it could get any better! We love you Brindle's! Thanks for always being there!!!



No comments: