How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

SOCCER

Two weeks ago, we decided to put Soley into soccer.  I have debated back and forth about putting her in because we do so many classes, but after the first class I am so glad that we did! SHE LOVED IT!  Most of you know that I played soccer since I was 5 years old all the way through college, so it's special to see her play!  Her coaches name is Coach Nick and he is amazing with the kids, and Soley really has taken to him.  This was her first Male teacher so I was not sure how she would do but she loves him!  The class is 45 min long and they run around almost the entire time, it's really cute! I think we will try and put her in a outdoor league in the spring.

Painting her nails before her the big soccer debut! 





 Getting her t-shirt/floor length dress! 


Having some late night fun with mommy's eye shadow and eye pencil! This was on Monday night at 10:30pm! Yes, most children have been in bed for HOURS but our little sweetie is a night hawk!







2 comments:

Samantha said...

Isn't that the same league you played for? MV... seems like I've heard Josh talk about that. Morning Valley or something??

She is a little athlete in the making!

Samantha said...

Nevermind, it was Mockingbirds, right?