How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bowling and lots of FUN!!!

This weekend we decided to take Soley Bowling! Thank gosh that I have a amazing husband.  What I mean by this is... He works long HARD hours all week long (usually 6 day work weeks) and when he is home on the weekends you can imagine he wants to stay home! But me on the other hand I love to be on the go and even know Soley has a class every day of the week I still like to be going all the time. So he was a good sport and we took soley bowling this weekend.  She had been twice before and really loved it! Last time was at a birthday party my mom and dad took her to and she had so much fun! Well this was glow in the dark bowling and she got a big kick out of this!





I wanted to take a series of picture to show you how my daughter eats the last little bit of ice cream! (Sorbet, can't have any milk products)




AHHHHHH!!!!
 What doesn't everyone do that?
 A while ago we went to see my niece and NEW nephew in Tennessee and here are a few picture of the girls playing dress up. (Will post about Isaac next, he is so cute!!!)


 This is one of Soley's friends from playgroup her name is Isabella and she is so sweet! And she got somethinig sweeter this past Tuesday! His name is Jack, and Bella is going to be a amazing big sister! We love you Melanie and are so excited for your family of 4!



No comments: