How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Crazier things have happened, derby parade, Derby Party and Grayson...

Lets start out with crazier things have happened... It's 9:00 and my husband and daughter are both sleeping... What's up with that? Soley got up this morning at 7:30 and just decided that she was going to skip her nap, so she went to bed at 8:30, and poor Jon worked until 2 am last night, so he is in bed too! So what's a girl supposed to do? I guess catch up on my blog. So here we go!

Derby Parade...

We went to the Derby parade with some friends last week, it was a blast! Soley had so much fun! Besides the fact that she did not take a nap and stayed up until 11, she had so much Fun.  Soley LOVES playing with big kids, she cared nothing about playing with children her age, so she was in heaven playing with Issi and her friends.



Only negitive to the parade was that it lasted forever! It started about 5:30 and when we left at 7:30 it was still going! Crazy, I kept thinking seriously? Please stop coming! I want to go home! After the parade we all went out to eat pizza at boombaz it was a great day!

Derby Party..

Our good friends Dan and Sherri had us over for a Derby party as usual Sherri went all out and made Hot browns, Derby Pie and Mint Juleps. (She also made Mint lemonade, it was so good! That what I had)

Here are Soley and Rolfe, they are so cute!


Sherri also had cookies for the kids to decorate (horses) they had so much fun, and we thought this would make a cute picture and it sure did! How cute are these two together? 




Random... On a side note, if your kids like play-dough (soley LOVES IT) there is a new type of play-dough called play-dough plus! It's very soft and airy and smells really good! It came with Soley's bakery set, it's supposed to look like fondant and make icing, see below! Crazy look how cool it is! HAHA can you tell I stay at home all day with a 2 year old! Still pretty cool!


Last but not least... GRAYSON! My best friend Ilana who moved to Flordia last winter had her little boy yesterday, he is so sweet and cute and looks just like his daddy! I cried when they sent me his picture, I wish so bad that I could be there to meet him and be with them.  Before they moved last December we spent everyday together, our girls are best friends. Ilana always would hang out with me on the weekends while Jon was working because she knew how lonely I get! We miss you guys and can't wait to see Grayson, we love you and wish you were here!

P.S. I'm not proof reading tonight, not like it really helps, I'm the worst at grammar and spelling! Night!

P.P.S We had our home study last Friday, and we have our second visit next week! After that a few weeks to get approved and then we are on the waiting list! We can't wait to welcome who ever God has in store for us!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

That cupcake looks edible! It's better than any cupcake I have every made. Loving Soley Oley's mustache!