How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The AMAZING Circus!

When I heard that the circus was coming in town, I knew that I wanted to take Soley.  She has seen a circus on a Barney episode and talks about it all the time! This Circus was AMAZING! My parents were a little disappointed that it was not like it used to be, but I said that it was such a modern twist with still keeping the old circus theme! HAHA! Anyways, Soley had so much fun, we went on opening night at 7:30, because it was a Thur we were able to get a discount on our tickets.  Of course we Soley has no trouble staying up.  What really surprised me was that the circus was 2.5 hours long, including about a 20 min intermission.  I had no clue it would be so much fun! Anyone who is thinking about doing this in the future or next year, GO IT WAS SO AMAZING! Only down fall, Cotton candy $14, yes $14! Crazy! All in all we had a great time and were so glad my parents could share this experience with us! Thanks Jon for working so hard and taking us all to the circus! 


Soley showing off her Cotton Candy

All the happy campers :)

Eating her Cotton Candy!


Enjoying watching with Poppi!

The Elephant!

The Tigers, I was defiantly waiting for one to eat this guy in the cage, it was really scary! They were completely caged up!



There were tight rope walkers on bikes, it was really cool!


This was a hit, this lady was shot out of this cannon and did a flip, was pretty neat!




These were dancing poodles, Soley kept calling them pluto's, like from Mickey mouse, haha!



Lots of dancing and singing 




1 comment:

Samantha said...

Is your Dad saying the Pledge or having a heart attack over the snake/rabbit bit?? :)