How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Grilling..

I was getting a lock for a tool box, to hold our medicine for our 2nd part to our home study on Tue! (yes we are all done, now we just wait to be approved!!! Could be three weeks or three months!)  Anyways, and I ran into these little baskets with the checkered paper (Soley says it's like Mickey Mouse, must be some checked thing on Mickey?)  I thought that should would love using her grill and hotdogs and hamburgers and pretend to be fixing peoples orders! Worked like a charm! 




These pictures are kinda random, but from Jon's home show way back in Feb but I never scanned them in, and I just ended up seeing them tonight, so I just took a picture of them on my iphone and uploaded them.  It's from a photo booth that they had set up at the home show, she loved it, and as you can tell got the hang of it pretty quickly! 




No comments: