How BIG?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy 29th DADDY!

Jon had his 29th birthday this past weekend and we had a blast.  Soley and I made this cake for Jon from scratch! It was a homemade chocolate cake, with homemade buttercream icing. Soley loves to bake so we spent a long time making this.  Soley loves anything sweet!  We made Jon breakfast in the morning, and also took him to the driving range.  We met with my parents and they treated him to a nice steak dinner! What a fun day, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jonathan, LOVE YOU!









3 comments:

Molly Nelson said...

Hey Megan!!!! I searched for you on Facebook and found your blog! Gracie and I are planning to come to Soley's party next week. Thank you! See you there!

Megan Harbridge said...

Too funny!! I'm so excited she can come! Soley will be so glad! Yes we don't do Facebook but I do this blog :) can't wait to see you guys! I need to get your number and email!

Molly said...

Oh Megan, I'm so sorry. Gracie is SO SICK today with a fever and terrible cold. She's devasated that she can't come!!! Can we please do a playdate soon so that she can give Soley her gift?
Again, I'm so, so, so sorry!